Millions of Americans suffer from sleep deprivation. Many of them rely on sleeping pills, a billion-dollar-business, just to realize that it is a temporary fix.
Cognitive Behavior Therapy is scientifically proven to be effective in the treatment of insomnia, and works on developing healthy sleeping habits and positive sleep associaltions in the brain that will enhance sleep. Insomnia is caused by thoughts and behaviors that are learned, and therefore can be unlearned and replaced with positive sleep associations.
Research shows that CBT techiniques are more effective than sleeping pills, they help people fall asleep faster and stay asleep for longer intervals, they do not have the side effects that many sleeping pills have, and are effective in the short and long term.
This research supported program will help you improve your sleep pattern in 6 to 12 weeks!
If you are at the end of your rope, and think that nothing can help you sleep, you have not tried this system. This step-by-step program will enable you to master your sleep problems and feel less irritable, more alert during the day, and thus improve your quality of life and relationships.
You will learn to:
- Identify the thoughts and behaviors that sabotage your sleep, and replace them with ones that promote sleep
- Identify lifestyle and environmental factors that affect sleep, and make the necessary changes to have a more sleep-friendly environment
- Use specific relaxation techniques targeted at reducing stress and enhancing sleep
- Develop new positive associations with sleep
- Establish sleep-promoting habits
- Develop stress-reducing, sleep-enhancing attitudes and beliefs
You will sleep well again, you just need to know how to do it effectively. Call now to schedule your first appointment.